Riverside: Dental And I Just Want My Teeth Cleaned W/O X-rays…
Opinion and View:
I live in Temecula in the County of Riverside CA –
This story all started like this:
First and foremost I brush my teeth on a daily basis, but like so many other people out there, we’re always striving for better looking teeth.
My first visit –
My family and I all have health insurance and are insured, my issues came several years ago when I went to a dentist to just get a simple teeth cleaning but before I could get that I had to have X-rays performed first even though I didn’t want the X-rays, I was then told that without the X-rays first, I could not get service of having my teeth cleaned.
I didn’t think much of it, so I allowed for the X-rays, that was the first set of X-rays in Temecula.
My second visit –
A couple years later our insurance changed as so did our dentist and again I wanted to get a simple teeth cleaning but again I was told, before I could get my teeth cleaned I had to have X-rays performed, this would now be my second set of X-rays performed by Dentists here locally in Temecula.
My third visit –
Now in 2016 amazing our insurance changes again as so did our dentist , and again I wanted to get a simple teeth cleaning, again I was told, before I could get my teeth cleaned I had to have X-rays performed, this would now be my third set of X-rays performed by Dentists here locally in Temecula. This time I have totally denied all service.
- Why can’t Dentists just order the X-ray records from other dental offices? especially when they all seem to be on file via Computer data base?
- Why can’t I just get a simple teeth cleaning, after all I pay for the insurance?
- Why does insurance companies seem to change or switch either on a yearly or by-yearly basis?
- Is that healthy? and is it safe for continued X-rays?
Many would assume that it’s just cheaper to have dental coverage every other three years, if one has to continue getting x-rays.
At this rate it would seem to me that I will have to take continued x-Rays for simple teeth cleaning for the remainder of my life, So now I’m debating on cancelling our dental insurance and just buy products which will give me good teeth cleaning.
Note: This is from my personal experience, others may vary.
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Temecula Police Need Your Help - February 27, 2017
- Murrieta: Garlic And Gun Powder Movie Being Filmed - January 16, 2017
- Rob Kardashian ” She Took My Eggo’s “ - December 18, 2016