Jill Stein’s Website Donation Page Recount Raises Some Questions?
When I first arrived to the site I wanted to read as to what will take place –
According to the site I read a fine print
As of today the jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount has raised over 3 million in funds.
For a many whom have donated may have to live another hard reality should their expectations of the election results not go the way they anticipated, (Nothing Changed).
Either way lots of monies are being donated without any full in detail explanations as to where and how all the monies will be spent like –
- Which organizations? Names?
- Whom? Will receive Funding? Names?
- Does Jill Stein earn anything off this?
- Her running mate?
- Anyone associated with the campaign and or green party?
- And so on.
Bottom line I truly believe many people are vulnerable after seeing their candidate lose in the election, donating gives them some additional comfort.
Asking for a recount with no guarantee that it will occur seems a lil bit more sketchy to me.
At least offer to refund if the states refuse to recount.
What’s your thought?
Latest posts by Staff (see all)
- Temecula Police Need Your Help - February 27, 2017
- Murrieta: Garlic And Gun Powder Movie Being Filmed - January 16, 2017
- Rob Kardashian ” She Took My Eggo’s “ - December 18, 2016